Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Love Florida

Hello again,
I was just sitting at Starbucks today (which is very common for me) and I started thinking about the places I've visited in my time on this planet (Florida and other states) and came to the conclusion that there is nowhere I want to live besides the Sarasota, Fl. area which is where I was born and have lived my whole life. I've been up and down, and in and out of the whole state of Florida and seen all of the popular beaches, and none of them compare to the beauty and safety of both Lido Beach and Siesta Key! The both have plenty of stuff to do for people of all ages! Lido beach is right outside of St. Armand's Circle which is in the Longboat Key area. It has everything from casual, to high end clothing and shoe stores, to ice cream shops, and great restaurants like Columbia, Daquiri Deck (also in Siesta Key), Venezia, Tommy Bahama's, and of course a Starbucks! It's also just minutes from downtown Sarasota which has everything from Hollywood 20, a great cinema with stadium seating, a great night life, PLENTY of restaurants to choose from of all varieties! And downtown also has a Starbucks! (if you haven't figured out, I like Starbucks). And of course, south of Lido Key is the world famous Siesta Key! It has made the Travel Channel's top 10 best beaches in Florida, the U.S., and the WORLD!!! One of the many things that draw people in is it's unique powder sands that are so soft and smooth to the touch that you can't help but "Siesta" when you lay down, it has a way of reflecting the sun's heat away so that even on the hottest days you can stick your toes below the surface and find cool sand just an inch or two down! Siesta also has plenty of places to eat with the family, or grab a drink with friends!!!
Sarasota also has plenty of "eye candy" of all kinds as well, from all of the beautiful people, palm trees, beaches and waterfront landscape to a large selection of high end exotic cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce and more!!! (Click here for my "awesome cars of sarasota" photo album).
Anyways, the point being, if you're looking for a great place to vacation thats both fun and safe for everyone, that won't cost you a fortune, I HIGHLY recommend you visit Sarasota, FL.!!!
I've lived here my whole life and to this day I still love everything about this place and never run out of things to do here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment