Saturday, June 4, 2011

R.I.P. Turn Signal Usage

So... I've been driving for quite a while now and for the most part I always remember to signal when I turn. And for the most part everyone else has done pretty good too...
But in the last 6 months or so I've come to realize that everyone stopped using them! Where was I when this email or text message went out? Did they twit a tweet on twitter about it? If so, I missed it! And on top of that, I found out it's ok to make a left turn from the right lane with no signal! how cool is that! You don't even have to look before you do it! Everyone else needs to yield to you! I'm not totally sure what the middle finger means, but I think it means good job on the tripple lane change...

Stay Thirsty My Friends

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Never truer! NO ONE uses their turn signal anymore, it's redicilous! Well except for us! They could at least stick their arm out of the car and point in the direction theyre going, jeeze!

    ReplyDelete