Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Match Made In Junk Food Heaven!!!

Oh Frappe, How I love thee...
As with most people I have always enjoyed hitting up the drive through from time to time and grabbing myself some of McDonald's delicious fries and an apple pie or two as a late night snack, or an afternoon delight!
But I never thought they would be able to pull it off when it came to coffee...
For many years now I've been hooked on Starbucks and their Frappuccino's and their Iced Mocha. (don't get me wrong, I'm still hooked) But I've had friend's tell me in the past "Dude, if you like Frappuccino's you'll love the Frappe from McDonald's!"
And I put them off for a long time until I had a friend one day tell me as we were driving through town "I'll buy you one man, you just have to try it".
So I accepted the offer and enjoyed my first Frappe and have been in love ever since!!!
But the love story doesn't end there... Because there was my past love, McDonald's fries!
So I was filled with guilt as I had a decision to make... was I to give my love to the Frappe? Or stay committed to my fries?
Well, Lucky for me I didn't have to choose! Because it turns out, Together they are the greatest love story since Romeo and Juliet! And they must me enjoyed together by all!!!
I suggest you drive to McDonald's right now and give yourself a taste of the delicious duo!!

Frappe + Fries = Fantastic!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sound's delish! I know I use to always order fries and a chocolate shake and dip the fries in the shake! Starbucks wins on atmosphere though! I've never had a good experience sitting inside of a McDonalds!

    ReplyDelete